Day Kimball Healthcare's 4th Annual DKH Give it a TRI!
Saturday, August 16, 2014
8:00 a.m. Start
Moosup Pond Road, Plainfield, CT
1/2 Mile Swim
12 Mile Bike
3.1 Mile Run
For more information please call Day Kimball Development at (860) 928-7141.
4th Annual DKH Give it a TRI!
On August 16, 2014, Day Kimball Healthcare will be holding the 4th Annual DKH Give it a TRI! The event will again feature local athletes taking place in a half-mile swim, 12 mile bike ride and 3.1 mile run all while promoting fitness and health in our community.
Athletes can take part by joining a relay team or by competing individually but be sure to note that the event will sell-out at 300 participants so registering early is recommended.
The FIRM will be managing timing and logistics for the race and all proceeds from the triathlon will be used to support ongoing and future education for the community. Please register with the FIRM by clicking here.
Bike and Run Routes
Relay Team Instructions
Transition Zone Tips
Parking Instructions - Parking Map
MultiSport Team Training Schedule
Important Parking Information:
- Parking is available along Moosup Pond Road from Squaw Rock Road with signs posted.
- There is a smaller parking area on the Salmen Drive side of the pond, signs will be posted and volunteers will be directing cars.
- The transition area and race packet pick-up opens at 6:15 AM, arriving early is recommended to avoid last minute rushing.
Tips to Remember when Registering:
- When registering two person relay teams be sure to enter one of the racers information twice. In the USAT # field, enter "same as racer 1 or 2" so that race directors have a clear indication of which racer is participating in each event.
- Each cyclist is required to wear a helmet.
- You must be 13 years or older to register.