Cancer Survivorship Day
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Day Kimball Hospital | Fields Conference Rooms, Main Floor
320 Pomfret Street, Putnam, CT
RSVP is requested but drop-ins are welcome; call Hematology/Oncology at (860) 963-6425 to RSVP.
Those who currently have or have had cancer and their families are invited to come together and join us on this special day - because no one should fight alone.
Activities will include:
- “hope soars” butterfly release
- “eat dessert first” ice cream social
- games, raffles and face painting
- special appearance by “Indy,” pet therapy dog
- informational booths about support groups, nutrition and colon cancer screening
- meet the DKH cancer team
- special guest speaker, survivor Janice Jastrzebski | 11:30 A.M.
- buffet luncheon | 12:00 P.M.