Day Kimball HomeMakers Services
Which of our Day Kimball HomeMakers services do you need?
You may need a single service for just a short time, or a combination of services for a longer time. We work with you to determine and deliver the right mix of support services that help keep you or your loved ones happy and healthy — and at home.
24/7 Live-in, Overnight, Weekly or Daily Care
- long or short term
- large blocks of time (day or night)
- overnight after a surgery
- while family is on vacation
- companion and caregiver relief as needed
- general housecleaning
- meal planning, preparation and cleanup
Personal Care Assistant Services
- shampooing and drying hair
- dental hygiene assistance
- individualized for each client
- continual monitoring and adjustment of plan as needed
Companion and Travel Services
- medical appointments
- shopping and errands
- recreational outings
- respite (a break for caregivers)
- medication reminders
We are Alzheimer’s and dementia specialists.
We take great pride in our expertise in assisting individuals who are living with Alzheimer’s and dementia, and we continuously learn more about the disease and how to provide the best and most helpful services for both patient and caregiver. We regularly receive specialized training from the Connecticut Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association. Specialized services for those with Alzheimer’s and dementia include
- medication assistance
- creation and maintenance of a safe environment
- nutritious meal preparation
- personal hygiene
- supervision of daily activities
- engagement in meaningful, mind-stimulating activities
If you’re a caregiver for someone with Alzheimer’s or dementia, we provide you time for yourself, an opportunity to get a good night’s sleep, and a compassionate and experienced support network.