What To Expect
Our staff is highly skilled in the management of physical, psychosocial, emotional and spiritual issues at the end of life. You can expect our staff to be professional, caring, compassionate and responsive to your questions and concerns. Our staff will keep you informed on what to expect through the illness. Ongoing communication with patients and families is essential to meet individualized care needs.
About Hospice and Palliative Care of Northeastern Connecticut
- A program of Day Kimball Healthcare
- Hospice inpatient suite is located at Day Kimball Hospital. Short term inpatient and respite care is provided in this beautiful home-like setting with an attached private family area.
- Serving the communities of northeast Connecticut since 1983, we are one of the oldest established hospices in Connecticut..
- The towns served include:
- Windham County: Ashford, Brooklyn, Canterbury, Chaplin, Eastford, Hampton, Killingly, Plainfield, Pomfret, Putnam, Scotland, Sterling, Thompson, Union, Woodstock
- New London County: Griswold and Voluntown
- Licensed by the State of Connecticut, Department of Health Services as a hospice and as part of Day Kimball HomeCare as a home health program
- Accredited by the The Joint Commission, a leading accrediting body for healthcare care organizations
- A Medicare Certified Hospice Program