Day Kimball Healthcare Elects 14 New Corporators
New Day Kimball Healthcare Corporators - Seated L-R: Kathy Combs of Danielson, CT; Sara Brandon of Pawtucket, RI; Dr. Alison Monette of Woodstock Valley, CT; Dr. Elena Poloukhine of Woodstock, CT; Standing L-R: Regina Ackart of Putnam, CT; Christopher Pomposelli of Woodstock Valley, CT, Ronald Combs of Danielson, CT; Dr. Andrew MacKenzie of Woodstock, CT; and Janice Thurlow of Ballouville, CT
January 9, 2012
PUTNAM, CONNECTICUT – Day Kimball Healthcare today announced the election of 14 new members to the healthcare system’s Corporators, an ambassadors’ group providing a direct link between Day Kimball and the Northeast Connecticut community.
Newly elected to the Day Kimball Healthcare Corporators are:
• Regina Ackart – Putnam, CT
• Sara Brandon – Pawtucket, RI
• Deirdre and Scott Childs – Eastford, CT
• Kathy and Ronald Combs – Danielson, CT
• Dr. Joanna Jacunski – Boston, MA
• Cynthia Lebel – Auburn, MA
• Dr. Andrew MacKenzie and Dr. Elena Poloukhine – Woodstock, CT
• Dr. Alison Monette and Christopher Pomposelli – Woodstock Valley, CT
• Janice and Keith Thurlow – Ballouville, CT
“Our Corporators serve as active advocates, information channels and volunteers for Day Kimball,” said John E. “Jack” Burke, new Day Kimball board chairman. “They are the lifeline to our community and a critical resource for our operation.”
Including the new members, there are more than 700 Day Kimball Healthcare Corporators.