Day Kimball Healthcare's 3rd Annual DKH Give it a TRI!
Saturday, August 24, 2013
8:00 a.m. Start
Moosup Pond Road, Plainfield, CT
1/2 Mile Swim
12 Mile Bike
3.1 Mile Run
For more information please call Day Kimball Development at (860) 928-7141.
3rd Annual DKH Give it a TRI!
On August 24, 2013, Day Kimball Healthcare will be holding the 2nd Annual DKH Give it a TRI! The event will again feature local athletes taking place in a half-mile swim, 12 mile bike ride and 3.1 mile run all while promoting fitness and health in our community.
Athletes can take part by joining a relay team or by competing individually but be sure to note that the event will sell-out at 300 participants so registering early is recommended.
The FIRM will be managing timing and logistics for the race and all proceeds from the triathlon will be used to support ongoing and future education for the community. Please register with the FIRM by clicking here.
Bike and Run Routes
Relay Team Instructions
Transition Zone Tips
Parking Instructions - Parking Map
Important Parking Information:
- Parking will be available in the vicinity of the pond within walking distance, this will be first come, first served.
- There will be additional parking at Staples (85 Moosup Pond Road) about 1.5 miles away from Moosup Pond. A small shuttle bus will be provided for spectators.
- The transition area and race packet pick-up opens at 6:15 AM, arriving early is recommended to avoid last minute rushing.
Tips to Remember when Registering:
- When registering two person relay teams be sure to enter one of the racers information twice. In the USAT # field, enter "same as racer 1 or 2" so that race directors have a clear indication of which racer is participating in each event.
- Each cyclist is required to wear a helmet.
- You must be 13 years or older to register.