Day Kimball Healthcare Cycling for Cancer Care
Saturday, August 10, 2013
8:15 AM Start Time
Start and Finish at J.D. Cooper's Restaurant in Putnam, CT
$25 per cyclist prior to July 31, 2013.
$35 after July 31, 2013.
For more information contact the Development Office at: (860) 928-7141
The 5th Annual Cycling for Cancer Care event will
be held on August 10, 2013 alongside the 24th Annual Day Kimball Healthcare Deary Memorial Race, Walk & Ride! In 2012, over $15,000 was raised to benefit the Day Kimball Healthcare Deary Memorial Cancer Fund.
**Online Registration is now closed. You can register the day of the event at JD Cooper's in Putnam!**
About Cycling for Cancer Care:
In 2009, cycling "ride" categories were added to the DKH Deary Memorial Race, Walk & Ride, and in four years Cycling for Cancer Care has raised nearly $50,000 to benefit to the Day Kimball Healthcare Deary Memorial Cancer Fund! All funds rasied benefit the Deary Memorial Cancer fund with all monies staying local to benefit our friends and neighbors!
Cycling Route Maps: (*routes are the same as 2012):
30 Mile Ride & Velo Time Trial - Map
30 Mile Ride & Velo Time Trial - Que Sheet
For info on the Race & Walk portion please visit
- Helmets are required.
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver.
- "Team Recognition" awards will be given to ALL teams who raise $250 or more.
- The "Champion Fundaiser" award will be given to the person or team who raises the most funds for the Deary Memorial Cancer Fund.
- The "Team Spirit" award will be given to the team creating the most excitement and energy.
- Commemorative cycling t-shirts will be given out to the first 200 cyclists to register.
- Remember the Cycling for Cancer Care event is not a race, but a recreational fundraising ride.