Day Kimball Healthcare Cycling for Cancer Care
Saturday, August 9, 2014
8:15 AM Start Time
Start and Finish at The Golden Greek Restaurant in Dayville, CT
$35 per cyclist prior to July 31st
$45 after July 31st
For more information contact the Development Office at: (860) 928-7141
***New Location for 2014***
The Cycling portion of the Deary Memorial Race, Walk & Ride will begin and end at the Golden Greek Restaurant in Dayville, CT this year!
Parking will be located at the Golden Greek or in the parking lot 100 yards north of the restaurant.
15 and 30 mile course maps coming soon!
To Register please scroll to the bottom of the page and click the "register for this event" button
About Cycling for Cancer Care:
In 2009, cycling "ride" categories were added to the DKH Deary Memorial Race, Walk & Ride, and in four years Cycling for Cancer Care has raised nearly $60,000 to benefit to the Day Kimball Healthcare Deary Memorial Cancer Fund! All funds rasied benefit the Deary Memorial Cancer fund with all monies staying local to benefit our friends and neighbors!
For info on the Race & Walk portion please visit
- Helmets are required.
- All participants will be required to sign a liability waiver.
- "Team Recognition" awards will be given to ALL teams who raise $250 or more.
- The "Champion Fundaiser" award will be given to the person or team who raises the most funds for the Deary Memorial Cancer Fund.
- The "Team Spirit" award will be given to the team creating the most excitement and energy.
- Commemorative cycling t-shirts will be given out to the first 200 cyclists to register.
- Remember the Cycling for Cancer Care event is not a race, but a recreational fundraising ride.