Heart Health: Are you hurting it or helping it?
Thursday, July 14, 2011 | 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. | FREE
Day Kimball Hospital | Mary Gulden Private Dining Room | 320 Pomfret Street, Putnam, CT
Your Heart, it beats 100,000 times each day! Are you helping your heart achieve this incredible mission?
Come to this free evening class to learn:
1) Proper nutrition: how to avoid free radicals and include antioxidants in your diet.
2) How to strengthen your heart and save 7,000 heart beats per day.
3) What devastating affects uncontrolled stress can have on your heart.
4) Techniques to counter balance stress and promote your body’s relaxation response.
4) How something as simple as a good nights sleep can really affect Heart Health.
A healthy heart snack will be provided.
Geoffrey Brown, RN, PA, has over 30 years experience in the medical field and currently works with CIGNA providing educational seminars. He started out as an EMT and paramedic before joining the army where he received his training as a nurse and physician assistant. Geoff’s lectures are very informative, well grounded in both science and practical experience. You will enjoy his wit and southern charm as well.
For more information and to register contact Day Kimball Healthcare Integrative Medicine Department: Robin Thompson, RN, at (860) 928-6541 ext. 2095 or firstname.lastname@example.org.