Planned Giving Seminar
Join us on October 11, 2012 for a presentation from Greg Hammond, CFP, CPA, a recognized financial educator and tax specialist. He will answer your questions on how to use gifting strategies to increase the benefits of gifts to your hairs, charity and yourself.
The program will take place on October 11, 2012 from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm in the Mary Gulden Private Dining Room at Day Kimball Hospital. There will be a harvest dinner provided.
Space is limited so please RSVP by calling 860-928-7141 by October 4. You are encouraged to bring a guest or your financial advisor.
- Learn how to create an income you can't outlive.
- Eliminate taxes on your family inheritance.
- Save twice with charitable donations even if you do no itemize deductions on your federal tax return.
- Use income taces and taxable assets to build your legacy.
- How the IRS can match your charitable gift.
- How charitable giving can help secure you and the future of Day Kimball Hleathcare so we're here when you need us.