STROKE: Signs, Symptoms and Treatment
Wednesday, May 25, 2011, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Day Kimball Hospital in the RHF Conference Rooms
Join our physician and Emergency Department professionals for this informative seminar on:
- The signs and symptoms of stroke
- The different types of strokes
- Treating strokes, including the use of tPA
- How EMS and the ED staff work in conjunction to provide rapid treatment to stroke patients
- The Day Kimball Hospital Stroke Program
Presented by: Steve Wexler, MD, Emergency Department Medical Director; Ralph Miro, RN, CEN, MPH, REMTP, Emergency Department Nursing Director and EMS Coordinator; and Pam Provisor, MSN, Emergency Department Education Coordinator
Light refreshments will be served.
Please RSVP to (860) 928-6541 ext. 2181 by May 20, 2011