Deary Memorial Cancer Fund
The purpose of the Day Kimball Healthcare (DKH) Deary Memorial Cancer Fund is to provide cancer-related services or routine screening examinations to individuals in our community who otherwise may not have the financial resources available to obtain needed medical attention.
1. Resides in Northeast Connecticut. Ashford, Brooklyn, Canterbury, Chaplin, Danielson, Dayville, Eastford, Hampton, Killingly, Moosup, Plainfield, Pomfret, Putnam, Sterling, Thompson and Woodstock.
2. Client is an outpatient.
3. Has a primary care physician with privileges at Day Kimball Hospital.
4. Physician has determined the need for the service.
5. Has no insurance or has co-insurance with deductible or co-payment greater than $500.
6. Maximum assistance of $5,000 per year, renewable annually.
7. Meet American Cancer Society Guidelines.
Who to Contact:
All potential clients requesting assistance with payment of cancer-related services or routine screening examinations should contact a Day Kimball Hospital Patient Accounts Financial Counselor at (860) 928-6541 ext. 3316 or ext. 2219.