Day Kimball Medical Group, Inc.
Our Day Kimball Medical Group physician practices are an integral part of Day Kimball Healthcare, Northeast Connecticut’s premier integrated medical services network, providing high-quality, comprehensive and convenient primary and specialty care.
At Day Kimball Healthcare, your primary care practitioner (PCP) is at the core of our patient-centered medical home (PCMH) approach to healthcare. In this model, your PCP doesn't just care for your day-to-day health needs and treat you when you're sick; he or she also serves as your healthcare advocate by coordinating all aspects of your care throughout our system. As the "hub" of your healthcare universe, your primary care team is your direct connection to all the other integrated care services available through Day Kimball Healthcare.
Day Kimball Medical Group practices offer an array of services including but not limited to:
- Primary and preventive care for all ages, including annual physicals, vaccinations and overall health management
- Same-day sick visits in our primary care practices, which allows our patients to receive treatment for their urgent care needs from the medical team that knows them best (and is a more appropriate, efficient and cost-effective option for minor illnesses and injuries than a trip to an urgent care center or emergency department)
- Enhanced coordinated care programs, including geriatric care management and diabetes management, to help those with chronic conditions to proactively manage and improve their health, and avoid complications
- A wide range of specialty medical care, from dermatology to pulmonary and sleep medicine, and more
- Women's health services, including OB/GYN and integrated maternal child health and maternal fetal health, all delivered in a woman-centered environment
- Seamless and integrated access to all of Day Kimball Healthcare's services, including Behavioral Health, Cancer Care, In-Home Care, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Surgical Care, lab, and diagnostic imaging services. Our integrated electronic medical records (EMR) system means that no matter where you go in the Day Kimball Healthcare network, your Day Kimball Medical Group practitioner and all other Day Kimball medical service providers will have the most up-to-date, complete information possible - allowing them to work together effectively and efficiently to provide you with the best possible care.
Day Kimball Medical Group provides services through the following practice divisions:
Brooklyn | Canterbury | Danielson | Putnam | Thompson
Dayville | Plainfield | Putnam | Woodstock
Plainfield | Putnam
Dermatology | General Surgery | Geriatric Care Management | Hospitalist Medicine | Maternal Fetal Medicine | OB/GYN | Occupational Health | Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine |