Give it a Tri Triathlon
Give it a Tri Triathlon
August 29, 2020
Join us for the 10th annual Give it a Tri!
Saturday, August 29, 2020
8:00 a.m. start time
Moosup Pond | Moosup Pond Rd., Plainfield, CT
View sponsorship opportunities >
Download the Give it a Tri Pledge Form >
On August 29, 2020, Day Kimball Healthcare hosts the 10th Annual DKH Give it a TRI! Local athletes are invited to train for and take part in a half-mile swim, 12 mile bike ride and 3.1 mile run to support their own health and fitness while serving as an example to promote health and fitness in our community.
Open to anyone age 13 and older. Participants can compete individual or form a relay team of 2 or 3 people - family teams are welcome and encouraged! The event will sell out at 300 participants so registering early is recommended. The FIRM will be managing timing and logistics for the race.
$70 for individual participants, $65 for relay teams
Plus $12 per person one-day insurance fee
$10 late fee for race day registration
You can also collect pledges from family and friends to increase the fundraising impact of your participation. Just print our Give it a Tri Pledge Form >
Proceeds to benefit ongoing and future health and wellness education for communities across Northeast Connecticut.
All About the Tri
Important Parking Information:
- Parking is available along Moosup Pond Road from Squaw Rock Road with signs posted.
- There is a smaller parking area on the Salmen Drive side of the pond, signs will be posted and volunteers will be directing cars.
- The transition area and race packet pick-up opens at 6:15 AM, arriving early is recommended to avoid last minute rushing.
Tips to Remember when Registering:
- When registering two person relay teams be sure to enter one of the racer's information twice. In the USAT # field, enter "same as racer 1 or 2" so that race directors have a clear indication of which racer is participating in each event.
- Each cyclist is required to wear a helmet.
- You must be 13 years or older to register.
Contact Dr. Marc Cerrone at email@example.com
Become a Give it a Tri Sponsor
Businesses and organizations can make a valuable contribution to the health of our community by supporting the Give it a Tri Triathlon with a sponsorship. The top three sponsorship levels also offer recognition of your organization with a logo on event shirts and inclusion in "Thank You" advertisements.
$500 - Gold Sponsor
$250 - Silver Sponsor
$100 - Bronze Sponsor
$80 - Team Sponsor
To become a sponsor, simply click the button below to fill out our online sponsorship form. Or, you may choose to call the DKH Development Office at (860) 928-7141 to process your sponsorship over the phone.