Our orthopedic care can help you maximize your potential.
Perhaps you’re a finely-tuned athlete on the disabled list, or a weekend warrior who pushed too hard. Maybe you suffered an injury, or just had a knee wear out after years of use. In any case, you’re in good hands — Day Kimball Healthcare’s orthopedic services can handle any musculoskeletal situation.
Our non-surgical and surgical orthopedic care services cover everything from routine sprains and breaks to concussion management. And, we’re recognized by The Joint Commission for excellence in knee and hip replacement surgery. Our services combine the expertise of physicians, surgeons, physical therapists, and other skilled providers to get you back on track as completely and quickly as possible.
No matter what your injury or age, we can help you recover and be strong and active again.
Our orthopedic care service network consists of:
- Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery: Our efforts are nationally recognized by The Joint Commission for meeting healthcare quality and safety standards. We are one of only four Connecticut organizations to earn this recognition.
- Integrative Medicine: Built on the understanding that health is a state of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing, integrative medicine’s goal is to help you achieve optimal health, whether you are maintaining, improving, or recovering. Our services include therapeutic massage, health coaching, yoga therapy, and more.
- Occupational Health: We offer integrated services for employers in a wide variety of industries and occupations, including educational, wellness, and safety programs. Our services include regulatory compliance, immunizations, worksite visits/evaluations, and more.
- Occupational Therapy: This specialty helps you improve your ability to perform tasks of daily living, work, and leisure activities.
- Physical Therapy: This involves the treatment of physical dysfunction or injury by the use of therapeutic exercise, manual therapy techniques, and modalities intended to restore or facilitate normal function or development.
- Sports Medicine: These specialists work closely with your primary care physician to diagnose and prescribe appropriate non-surgical orthopedic treatments to help maximize function and minimize disability, and get you active as soon and as safely as possible.
- Surgical Services: Our wide variety of orthopedic services includes total joint replacements, ACL reconstruction, arthroscopic shoulder repairs, and traumatic injury repair (fractures, muscles and tendons).
Related areas of interest: