Get the area’s best care in the comfort of your own home.
Day Kimball Healthcare offers a wide range of truly personalized in-home care services, including expert medical care, personal assistance with hygiene and housekeeping, hospice care, home health supplies, and specialized geriatric services. And we’re experts at integrating in-home services with primary care doctors and specialists, so the patient's entire care team remains informed about his or her condition. If you or a family member has a medical condition that is best served by in-home care, we are your single resource for everything you need.
We don’t simply deliver in-home care services — we expertly integrate them with your primary care doctor, specialists, therapists and others, so your entire care team remains informed about you and your needs. Contact any of our in-home service divisions for a care coordination assessment:
- Day Kimball HomeCare: The skilled providers of Day Kimball HomeCare visit you in the comfort of your home to monitor your health, manage and supervise medications, and provide IV therapy, physical therapy and more. Our services are part of Day Kimball’s integrated in-home care offering — which means that even though you’re receiving care at home, your entire healthcare team (including primary care doctors) remains up to date on your condition. Our team is on call 24/7 and we can make arrangements for in-home care for private pay patients whose care is not covered by insurance.
- Day Kimball HomeMakers: Day Kimball HomeMakers provides personal care and homemaking services to senior citizens, individuals with Alzheimer’s or dementia, and people who are injured, ailing, or recovering from surgery. Our services include everything from 24/7 live-in care to overnight or weekly home visits for personal hygiene assistance, household chores, errands and companionship. We also drive clients to appointments and provide caregiver relief. Because we’re part of Day Kimball’s integrated in-home care offering, all of our non-medical services are seamlessly coordinated with each client’s medical team for truly comprehensive care.
- Hospice & Palliative Care of Northeastern Connecticut: The mission of Hospice & Palliative Care of Northeastern Connecticut is to enhance the lives of the patient and family through an individualized plan of care to meet physical, psychosocial, spiritual and emotional needs throughout the end of life, and to provide bereavement care to the family. Our team receives training and has extensive experience in providing care for the special needs of the seriously ill and terminally ill patient, their families and caregivers. We understand the need to achieve comfort through pain and symptom control and to support those caring for their loved ones.
- Geriatric Care Management: Geriatric Care Management offers comprehensive evaluation, planning and care coordination for seniors, their families and healthcare providers such as primary care physician and homecare providers. The program assists the elderly and their caregivers in managing chronic illnesses and high-risk conditions in order to improve health, safety and functionality.
- Franklin Home Health: Franklin Home Health offers a wide variety of durable medical equipment and home health supplies. Our experienced staff works with the patient and the caregiver, and evaluates the home environment to provide the most appropriate equipment, as directed by the physician. Patients are referred from physicians, home healthcare and hospice agencies, hospitals, long-term care facilities and other healthcare agencies.
Related areas of interest: