346 Pomfret Street
Putnam, CT 06260
- Medical School: Des Moines University - College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Michigan State University and McLaren Oakland Hospital, Pontiac, Michigan
- Certifications: Board Certified in General Surgery
- Certifications 2: Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Year Joined Med. Staff: August 1, 2023
Dr. Aaron Bennett earned his medical degree from Des Moines University - College of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines, Iowa in 2005. He completed his residency in General Surgery in 2010 at Michigan State University and McLaren Oakland Hospital, Pontiac, Michigan.
Dr. Bennett brings over 18 years of medical expertise and surgical excellence to Day Kimball Health. He is board certified in General Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Services and Treatments include:
Minimally Invasive Surgery/ Laparoscopy & Endoscopy
Abdominal Surgery (Gallbladder, Small Bowel, Colon, Appendix)
Hernia Repairs: Incisional/Recurrent; Ventral/Umbilical; Inguinal/Femoral
Colorectal Cancer Screening/Colonoscopy
Gastric Reflux Management/Endoscopy