1. Please give us complete health insurance information when you check in for your appointment or service.
In addition to insurance cards and authorization forms, we may ask for a driver's license or other identification. We request this information from you not only to ensure that your records are always up to date, but also to protect you or your family member from any potential medical identify theft.
2. Please understand and follow the requirements of your health plan.
Be sure to know your benefits and obtain proper authorization for services. Many insurance plans require patients to pay a co-payment or deductible amount that may be due at the time of registration, at the time of service or discharge from the hospital. You are responsible for paying co-payments required by your insurance provider, and Day Kimball Hospital is obligated to collect all co-payments. Please come to your appointment or service prepared to make your co-payment.
3. Please respond promptly to any requests from your insurance provider.
Insurance benefits are the result of your contract with your insurance company. We are a third-party to those benefits and may need your help with your insurance. If your insurance provider has not paid us after a reasonable time and has not responded to our attempts to resolve payment on your behalf, the amount owed may become your responsibility.
4. If you have a balance due on a bill, please make timely payments.
Our goal is to keep your account with us in good standing and your assistance by making timely payments in full or agreeing to acceptable payment plan terms is critical in helping us to achieve that goal.
5. Call us if you have any questions or concerns about a bill.
For questions about a Day Kimball Hospital bill, contact the Day Kimball Hospital Patient Financial Services Department >
For questions about a Day Kimball Medical Group bill, contact the Day Kimball Medical Group Central Business Office >
6. Learn more about our payment plans and financial assistance program >