12 Lathrop Road
Plainfield, CT 06374
- College: BS in biology from Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY, in 1987
- Medical School: Doctorate of medicine from New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, in 1993
- Residency: Westchester Medical Center at New York Medical College, 1996
- Fellowship: Completed Endocrine fellowship from Westchester Medical Center at New York Medical College in 1998
- Certifications: Board certified in Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Year Joined Med. Staff: 4/23/2021
- Professional Interests: Diabetes management, osteoporosis, thyroid disorders, and general endocrinology.
Dr. Meryl Reichman has 22 years of clinical experience in endocrinology and metabolism. Dr. Reichman established a private practice in Newburgh, New York in 1998. In 2008, the practice merged into Caremount Medical Group, where she continued to serve as a clinical endocrinologist prior to joining Day Kimball Medical Group. She has been recognized as a Hudson Valley Top Doctor in 2018, 2019 and 2020, and is a member of the Endocrine Society, the American Diabetes Association, and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinology.