346 Pomfret Street
Putnam, CT 06260
- Medical School: University of Athens School of Medicine
- Residency: Westchester Medical Center (General Surgery)
- Residency 2: University of Texas Medical Branch (Cardiothoracic Surgery)
- Fellowship: Baylor College of Medicine (Rotating)
- Certifications: American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- Year Joined Med. Staff: 2023
- Professional Interests: Robotic and minimally-invasive surgery, surgical treatment of diseases of the chest and heart, lungs, esophagus, treatment for lung cancer and emphysema.
Dr. Constantinou earned his medical degree from University of Athens and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Thoracic surgeons focus on the lungs, esophagus, and other chest organs and they treat lung cancer and emphysema. Dr. Constantinou has authored numerous poster presentations and book chapters. He received the Certificate of Achievement at the East Coast Chief Resident Confernce in 2001, as well as the Excellence Award at Westchester Medical Center in 1997. He is a member of the American College of Chest Physicians, American Medical Association, Thoracic Surgery Residents Association, American Heart Association, and Athens Medical Association.