Friday, July 13, 2018
CT National Golf Club
Now in its 34th year, the Day Kimball Hospital Golf Classic signature event is our most significant fundraiser and has raised approximately $1,860,000 for Day Kimball Hospital, helping to provide continued high quality medical care, technologies and facilities for those we serve across Northeast Connecticut.
Enjoy a round of golf for a cause! And, don't miss Sgt. Daniel Clark - Singing Trooper - sponsored by the Northeast Connecticut Healthcare Credit Union.
The tournament will be held at Connecticut National Golf Club in Putnam, CT, with two tee times at 7:45 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. After-party immediately following close of play. Players may invite guests to join the party to follow free of charge!
How to Participate
Register as a Foursome
Golfers may enter as a foursome for $600 per team.
Become a Sponsor
There are several sponsorship levels to choose from, most of which include a foursome tournament package worth more than $800 in addition to publicity benefits! Download the brochure now >
Each tee slot and tournament package includes:
- Organization name on a tournament sponsorship board located near the main entrance of Day Kimball Hospital
- Inclusion in event publicity, featured on a sponsorship sign as well as two sponsorship tee signs on the day of the event
- Green fees including carts
- Complementary food & drinks on the course throughout the event, including breakfast, lunch and "After Party" hors d'oeurves and awards reception following the conclusion of play for the day.
- After Party will feature live entertainment donated and performed by local favorites, LT Express; invite your spouse or significant other to come and join us at the course for the after-party, free of charge.
- Automatic entry into three grand prize drawings (prizes to be announced); $1,000 skins pool; and a registration gift for each player.
- Chance to win a new car for a hole-in-one sponsored by Gates Automotive Group!
- Monetary prizes: First Place gross and net: $500 with Trophy; Second Place gross and net: Foursome with Carts at CT National Golf Club.
- Additional special features to be announced!
Title Sponsor | $25,000 | SOLD!
Golf for twelve (12) in the tournament and all benefits listed above, plus naming opportunity, full media coverage including live radio, "top billing" sponsor listing on sponsor board at DKH Main Entrance, logo on event materials and pin flags, company banner at clubhouse and display table at registration and after-party.
Platinum Sponsor | $10,000
Golf for eight (8) in the tournament and all benefits listed above, plus sponsorship signage on each hole, and advertising visibility at registration and the after-party, and more.
Gold Tent Sponsor | $5,000
Golf for four (4) in the tournament and all benefits listed above, plus increased on-site and advertising visibility at the Hospitality Tent, registration and after-party, and more.
Silver Hole & Flag Sponsor | $2,500
Golf for four (4) in the tournament and all benefits listed above, plus "Hole Sponsor" signage featuring your company name and logo on a designated hole and flagstick with commemorative souvenir pin flag, and more.
Bronze Hole Sponsor | $1,250
Golf for four (4) in the tournament and all benefits listed above, plus two complimentary sponsorship tee signs, and more.
Cart Sponsor | $500
"Cart Sponsor" signage featuring your company name and logo recognition on the front and back of a designated golf cart for the day. One complimentary sponsorship tee sign, and more.
Tee Sponsor | $125
A prominently displayed tee sponsor sign at the course and at DKH campus, inclusion in online and print promotional materials. To learn more, download the Tee Sponsorship Flyer >
Click the sponsorship button below to become a sponsor online. Or, click the link to download and print the sponsorship brochure to become a sponsor by mail >
For More Information
Call the Day Kimball Healthcare Development Office at (860) 928-7141.
Colonial Health & Rehab
Center of Plainfield
Gerardi Insurance Services Inc.
Moser, Pilon, Nelson Architects
Fiduciary Investment Advisors
Miyoshi America, Inc.
Amplisound Hearing Care
Carolyn & Walter McGinn, DMD
Colonial Health & Rehab
Center of Plainfield
Dave's Upholstery at Dumas'
Deary's Gymnastics Supply
Flow Tech, Inc.
J & D Civil Engineers, LLC
Jezierski Plumbing & Heating
Kevin & Linda Shaw
Killingly Building Products
LeBoeuf Rubbish Removal, Inc.
Morgan Scientific Inc.
Prince Hill Ins. Agency LLC
Putnam Home Medical
Putnam Vision Center
Supreme Industrial Products
The Aero All-Gas Company
The Bottom Line, LLC
The Woodstock Line Co.
Titan Energy, NE